Monday, June 1, 2009

Lee hom's 2.5.09 Malaysia concert highlight

hi..for all those who miss Lee hom's Malaysia Concert..I posted some of the concert's highlight in the player beside..you guys can check it out..but that's oni part of it la..the part that make me almost cried out 1..dun think is thr..but will try 2 check out ya..coz i oso wanna feel it again,again n again..haha..

some of the part maybe a bit blur la..sorry ya..

btw,i oso found sum clips from youtube..enjoy..

the opening..those who noe chinese cn see the words on the screen..haha..



The much sought after yet unknown part..trust me..i oni heard this song 1st time during his rehearsal..安全感..After this song is the part that almost made me cried..but somehow..somehow..it din appear on this clip..n i couldn't find that part..well..destiny lo..those who found it can inform me ya..

7 comments:

wai han said...

can u feel my world.. i can feel it, lee hom.. haha

彦霓::yen-nee said...

LEE HOM CAN FEEL MY WORLD EITHER!

Eng Kwong Howe, you win liao loh!

Like that also can...

Hahaha...

Thanks for posting it here!

Hanly, let's go sing k! :D

Seaneng said...

haha..of coz la..i put can u feel my world as the 1st song 4 u guys 2tell u guys to FEEL my world ma..welcome to my world..haha..

Sie Chai :D said...

yuan lai u r asking ppl to feel YOUR world not lee hom's world...we wanna feel lee hom's world la..haha..
Anyway, tnx for posting :D

Seaneng said...

haha..cai..same same la..oso can ma..can feel lee hom n my world oso at de same time..

sinYee said...

sad&regret`!coz din go >.<

Seaneng said...

haha..sin yee..it's ok ya..that's why i'm putting this post for u guys lo..hope u guys can feel the concert!!!