Monday, June 15, 2009

Fish Leong's 6/13 Malaysia Concert

hey..These are Fish Leong's 6/13 Malaysia Concert highlights..The quality of the video is seriuosly bad la..much much worse than Lee hom's 1..maybe gonna wait longer b4 some1 post better video ba..juz enjoy 1st ya..

btw,i din go to the concert la..haha..

The sequence of the songs din follow sequence de..

Why I pick 掌心 as the 1st song though it's not Fish's song??

well..this song reminds me a lot a lot of things..many many special events..reminds me of the days when i'm scout,reminds me of the time during my secondary skol...We even have a dance for this song de..Last time,if got any camp fire,the chance for this sing to appear is very very high..it appears almost in every camp fire..been dance this dance for countless times liao..though now cant really remember every steps la..old liao lo..haha..

o..ya..beside Fish's song i actually added some other songs de..After the 8 Fish's song (7 of them are from Malaysia concert de), there're 2 songs by Vincy (泳儿)..ya..she's my fav female singer..I know almost ALL of u get wrong for this question in my facebook quiz ya..hard to guess le..hehe..so far,only ONE ppl get it correct..haha..

There are 14 songs in this player..

2 comments:

l^wei said...

what's the point since you didn't go for the concert? ha

Seaneng said...

huh?what's u mean?izit y i put this post..
o..juz wanna c de concert lo..wanna feel it though i'm not thr..wanna go thr de....but haiz..too late buy ticket de..so all those cheap 1 all finish de..left all those expensive..