Thursday, March 18, 2010

something i wanna share...

really wanna say..

FINALLY...it's DONE..

I finished my work already!!!

finally can have some rooms of me to breath..

i noe..

still got lots of assignments coming..

still got tests coming..

sigh..

nvm la..

at least now i'm FREE!!!

this few weeks really really

LACK OF SLEEP!!!

TIRED...

Everytime i'm tired...

or i have the feeling of giving up..

I will remember what my dad told me

you are NOT born in a rich family..(i got lots of stuff made in CHINA 1..hehe..and lots of people can have all BRAND NEW stuff from head to toe for the BALL...i also want!!! hope i no need wear over-sized shirt!!)

AND
you are NOT a clever people..(many people can just study lecture notes once or twice then go in exam hall..can basically PHOTOSTAT out the lecture note)

REALLY..

sometime i really really ENVY you guys 1...

really really wanna be like you guys..

really really hope i can have a rich father

or as clever as you guys...


but i noe..

I'm NOT..

that's why my dad told me

YOU have to work harder than other people..if wanna get anything you want..

i noe..

lots of people been concern about me sleeping late..

really..

thanks you guys concern..

at least got people concern about me..hehe..

touch...

ya..

will promise u guys...

will try to sleep early..

oopss..

almost 4am lo...it's time for me to oi oi lo...

ya..

WON'T set the alarm ...

DON'T care la..

so,anyone wanna find me...

just call me la...(if i able to wake up..lolz..)

3 comments:

Darrell KTL said...

I dont have a rich father either.

I need to read many times (as I always posted in FB) before I can go for exam.

:)

What make you valuable is not the money you have and not your A's either, but your heart.
[Emo-nya punya comment]

JoNi said...

true :)

i need to read MANY many times before i enter the exam hall too, and being the super perfectionist me, i'm trying to cope with it as well...to digest the fact that performance and results arent everything in the world....

saying that, it's the same to money. money is just pieces of paper circulating around, with humans placing a lot of values on it. as long as we dont, we're safe :)

you are who you're meant to be :) and i believe you're a great one, with a simple good heart =)

彦霓::yen-nee said...

I felt like T.T ing when I was reading this.

Me either.

I need to study so many so many so many times and yet I still forget.

Days are super busy recently.

And it will be a sleep-less night again.

I still have lotsa lotsa things to do.

Challenging my limit.

Kwong Howe, as I've said many many times,

YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND.

:)

Jia you o!