Thursday, February 25, 2010

Confession

thanks everyone for celebrating my birthday...

thanks everyone for messing up my room...haha..

wanna say..

u guys NOT ONLY mess up my room...

but instead u guys MESSED UP my heart..haha..

u guys NOTES..

u guys HARDWORK..

u guys TIME...

my feeling now is ALL MESSED up with feeling like

HAPPY...

LOVED...

TOUCHED..

STUNNED...

erm..very rojak ady...

even my post now oso very rojak...haha..

u noe?

The main reason i know why u guys will make this surprise is not because i clever..(though i admit i am clever...wei..2day my b'day la..let me ss a bit la..can?haha..)

it's because...

I'm in B107....

a nice and warm batch...

a batch that will not forget anyone...

(if the way we express ourself make anyone of you feel left out...i hereby wanna apologise..wanna say..You'll Never Walk Alone...btw i not liverpool fans k..haha..)

a batch that even lecturer and many people also said...

THE MOST UNITED BATCH in Singapore and JB and some said in Bukit Jalil...haha..

You know why or not..

because we are in BEE FARM..

Bee is very united 1 u noe..

when their nest is kena kacau..

whole kampung will come out 1..

DUN believe?

go kacau a bee nest..

THAT'S THE WAY I LOVE U GUYS!!!!

open up ur sound..

2 comments:

Cadie Bluesky said...

Hahahaha~~~ Nice one, Bee Farm~~

Happy Birthday!! ^^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.