Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Liquid paraffin emulsion is NOT de hardest preparation!!!

Think tat liquid paraffin emulsion is de hardest preparation in extempo..then u r very very wrong..i oni realised it when i go 4 resit

Guess wat?got 1 of de product,NO ingredient is given,NO procedure is given,NOTHING is given beside de product name..tat's all tat given..NEFVER did de preparation b4..n tey ask u 2 prepare it..o..ya..de ingredient u hv 2 choose from those tat on my table(u no nid 2 use all them,juz pick lo!!)..walau..syiok o..it challenge ur knowledge n luck 2 de EXTREMEEEE..so wat should i do?ok..MIX and MATCH la..like solving jigsaw puzzle..Digging my brain 4 ALL those tat i learned so far n make a drug out la..

Another product tat came out was suspension(calamine lotion)..tat 1 no problem la i think..coz i predicted it will come out la coz it quite special de..got sum tricky part ma..haha..

Next up is suppository..also expected la..but thr's a twist here..de drug tat given,u kenot find it in BNF..AGAIN..it challenge ur knowledge n luck so hv 2 think de use of de drug lo..

but i still able 2 finish ALL de product in time..(30minutes early indeed) n when i ask Mr.Farukh do ALL my products are correct??To my relief..he said 'YES' n later WP n Andrew oso asked him again n he said 'my products are ok..no problem..'

Well..I not sure can i pass or not la..but 1 thing i sure is I ady make history by having such a SPECIAL n HISTORICAL exam in extempo exam..so far i dun think got any extempo exam tat procedure n ingredient are NOT given..haha..

(ps. I'm very high n happy after de exam..dunno y le?Mayb it's bcoz exam ends ady..n actuali la..i like challenging question..sumthing tat nid us 2 think out of de box..but obviously it cum out at de wrong time la..haha..)

Anyway..thx any 1 who gave me supports,i received lotzz of sms n my last post oso got lotzz of ppl supporting me..thx very much..n thx ALL those who helped me find de answer 4 my sunday's question..thx stacie,ev kho,sc,km,,ax,all de guys,wl,all those tat supported me...n many many more..o..ya..gonna thx JY oso..4 bringing ur ointment report from ur hoz 2 vista 4 me

I so touched..haha..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem.. ahem...
(those understand will understand)
ahem... ahem....

DaVIdnG said...

i understand i understand.. now i am not slow..

Seaneng said...

i dun understand le..wat u all understand o?

iC3_sHiN said...

hAHA..
u understand d

斌世无双 said...

haiya.. blind also understand la

Ev said...

lols. u people. :p

yes yes i understand too..