Sunday, December 7, 2008

Extempo failed

Failed my extempo...actuali i ady expected it..b4 i opened my result,i stil silently believe tat i'm NOT DE failure..ya..tat's human ha..sumtimes kenot accept sumting which is not gud even u dead SURE tat it's goin 2 happen

Confuse tat's de word tat can describe my feeling at tat moment..After tat,i settled down knowing tat tat feeling definitely won't help me..i hv 2 stay strong..'WAKE UP..KH..WAKE UP!!'i told myself..'u knew tat u wil fail tis subject..u knew tat after u finished de exam..ya..ok..how 2 solve it now?'i asked myself.get bac my notes la..n study again lo..wat 2 do..

On positive note,de rest of my result r veli gud...way beyond wat i expected..i quite happy wit tat

7 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

KH, jia you ya!

世上无难事,只怕有心人。

加油哦!

-1 Ling- said...

kwong howe.. : )
all d bez... jia you...
i'm sure u can do it...
n... congratz for doing great for the rest of ur pprs... :D

Anonymous said...

jiayou jiayou!!!
all the best~~
You can do it de...

Ev said...

hey smart guy..

we all support u..will definitely see u in sem4!

all the best yea :)

anitha said...

hey..
U'll fine..
V all will pray for u.
All the best for 2mr.

congrats for doing well in ur other papers....

will definitely see u in sem 4

iC3_sHiN said...

good luck..
pray for u!!

km-y said...

kwong howe..all the best!! you can do it..! =) jia you ya..!!