Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jungle trekking

went jungle trekking 2day with my mum,cousin n bro at Bukit Putih..Used to go jungle trekking during my scout time but jungle trekking with family is 1st time..





Which i prefer more?jungle trekking with my family or scout?erm..both oso prefer..each has its best part..jungle trekking with scout..well,practically its not jungle TREKKING..it's more like jungle RUNNING..coz v all run thru the jungle de..running with a groups of frens is definitely funn de..but jungle trekking with family happens at low speed..but it gives me opportunity 2 enjoy de surrounding more..

It rains on our way back..but like that feeling though..chilly cool feeling btw..haha..

A notice board that i saw in jungle

Loan shark nowadays damm desperate a..even advertise in jungle huh..maybe wanna do business with de animal oso..monkey business maybe..haha..

btw,i will go jungle trek quite frequent during sem break de..at least once in a week..so anyone wanna join me..can tell me ya..haha..

No comments: