Monday, May 25, 2009

2 proud things

Proud 1



Nice or not?my 'daughter''s drawing..haha..she used crayon 2 colour de..this is one of her drawing..tell u la..she can colour much much better than me la..when she showed me her drawing,i almost cried out de..touch..that's the only word i can said..she used 2 give me lotzzz of headache de and now still giving la..obviously..haha..but that drawing really make me feel that all my headache,all my hard work paid off..this means she grows up..she's improving..5 yrs old drawing..not bad lo..

Sometimes,a simple thing done by ur loved 1 can really really make u feel touch de..sometimes i dun nid any fancy fancy or any complicated thing,just a simple drawing,a simple thank you is more than enough 2 make me touch de..

Proud 2
EPL season ends!!!so is my fantasy football season!!!my final standing is 1034 among approximately 1.5 million players..Top 0.001% meaning i beat 99.999% of players all around the world..proud...this is my 4th season de n so far the best..last season was at 6000 over position..

Was planning 2 break into top 1000 de..but was screwed up by Newcastle players at last match..tough they can survive the drop de..n actually i did hope they will coz i like this team..but..haiz..they didn't..so c u guys 2 season later ya..be sure u guys come back ya..cross finger...

Fantasy football Premier League

Put your football knowledge to the test
18lengzai (my nickname..hehe..)

Latest points: 67.00
Total points: 3,235.00
Overall rank: 1,034

Among MU fans..
Fans of Man United
307/105392


Among my group..
best of the best
1/8

2 comments:

彦霓::yen-nee said...

kwong howe, you are so fatherly! i can't imagine how much you will love your children in future, hahaha...

The drawing is better than GOOD for a 5-year-old child! =)

Football part, :).

iC3_sHiN said...

nice drawing le
=)
has potential to become artist !!!
hehe...