Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TRIP again!!!BIDOR

heylo..

it's trip-ing time again!!after Kanching waterfall..haha..

for this saturday,i planned to make a one day trip to Bidor,in Perak..

what to expect from there...

ok..

1st up we will have famous duck mee as lunch...

then we may go for a shopping around for 鸡仔饼( loosely translate as chicken biscuit)..err..no chicken inside 1 la..of coz..haha..

then we will take around 30min to go to a theme park in Sungkai..which has cold and hot spring ..
ALL in one place..

the Hot Spings - it has several smaller pools varying in temperature. Some you can only dip your feet, others you can submerge your body. You'll even see an Egg Boiling spot!yes..it's really hot till can boil egg..it's even has guideline on time needed to boil the egg..:P

the very cool HUGE pool flowing with cool mountain springs. It has a simple slide but the water is amazingly fresh and COLDDDDDD..trust me..it's chilling..

imagine after u go hot spring and then near immediately(depending how fast u can run though ^^) u dipped urself into chilling water..phew..


the view of the cold water part..








The source of the hot spring..
u guys saw the yellow signboard over there?
it says..

I'm HOT...

dun touch me ^^ (these all words..i add 1 la..haha..)



hot area:



trust me..
the water can really boil egg 1..



dun believe??show you!!




so finally anyone who interested in joining me..just pm, sms, email, phone me,twitt me, blog to me, leave comment here..or whatever u like..and i will invite you into my fb event and more photos and links are there for u all to refer!!!

No comments: