Sunday, August 8, 2010

my life, my research

ok la..it's been quite some time that I last wrote a very very long post d la..haha..

erm..

been kinda bz this few days..have to juggle btw research,training and family stuffs...

family stuffs?almost all done dy..recovering to it..

research..
well..actually kinda love my research d..

everyday have the opportunity to meet up lots of people..
chit chat a lot with a lot of people..
know a lot of stuffs...wink wink..
in 5 days ady measured 100 ppl dy..muahahahahh....

even met up with a friend who's my primary schoolmate..
was a bit shocking d...
coz only managed to bump into her once since she left the school..
well..
if x becoz of this research I think I wont be able to meet up with her again..haha..

overall , am very hepi during the bz time..
but am currently very dislike the time when i got nothing to do..
am hating the stoning time..

duno..
yup..
true also..
human have to differentiate between dream and reality
if dreaming something that not gonna be happen...
then just don't dream..
it will make life more sucks..
haha..

No comments: