Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week 1 @hell

After meetings with almost all my frens(ya..din manage 2 meet up wit sayang coz she's doing internship at tat time so CNY will sure go 2 meet u..haha..), meeting wit Bosco Wong n 薛家燕 during my hols,ha..it's sem 4 liao lo..de arguably hardest sem in bpharm as claimed by many ppl.well..i not sure bout it coz it's so far so gud 4 me..it's de 1st week wat..dun too worry bout it 1st..haha..

well..i start off my sem 4 with CHANGES..ya..'change,i will'(inspired from Obama's famous quote-'change,we need')y i do tat?erm..not bcoz of someone definitely..it's just i want 2 make some changes.if u change bcoz of some1,then de change wont last long n u will NOT be happy bout it coz it's like u r 'forced' to do that.dunno mayb it's bcoz i ady feel bored with my old look so juz decided 2 change lo..haha...

i was quite chill at de 1st week la..not much study done..juz minimal..haha..oni play,play n play..like played futsal under de rain(ya..v played from no rain til rain n then till de rain stopped..really siao liao..haha..),play dota(as usual..haha..),countdown with some nice friends at vista..o..ya..n end my 1st week with a kajang trip!!everytime i organise kajang trip is like a learning experience 4 me..n it gives me opportunity 2 c my birth place in a diffrent perspective,different way,different angle..i'm very happy..haha.

What lies next in next week?well..i dunno..i hope it's going 2 b another happy week..haha..

1 comment:

-1 Ling- said...

thank u for the kajang trip.. : )
n all d bez for sem 4... =D